This page has moved to a new address.

Student Technology Services

Wheelock College Library: Student Technology Services

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Student Technology Services

Many of you already know me. I am based in the lower level of the Library, near the computer labs. Primarily, I work in the Library, supporting the computers and printing in the building and provide service to student laptops. We wanted to formally announce here the expansion of my services for the students. In cooperation with the Technology Department, we are making my desk a "one stop shopping" destination for all student technology needs. These services include:
  • Laptop support: spyware, viruses, update issues
  • Audio/Visual equipment help
  • email questions and problems
  • TV/Cable issues
  • Help with Office applications
  • Hardware device installation: cameras, printers, etc.
  • Smartphone email issues
Please come by and see me with any of these issues. I can be contacted at:
Jeff Pearson
617-879-2223



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home